• To produce quality, hygienic, healthy and safe products that meet the needs and expectations of our customers,
• To produce products in accordance with regulatory requirements,
• By training all our employees on quality, halal food and food safety,
• Ensure end product excellence by minimizing defects,
• From the procurement of raw materials to the presentation of the final product to the customer; avoiding all kinds of counterfeiting and adulteration at every stage and not causing authenticity,
• To assess the risks related to food defense in the entire process from material acceptance to the point of sale, to take preventive measures and to ensure that accessibility is limited,
• To maximize food hygiene by prioritizing the awareness and training of our staff on food safety culture,
• Quality, Food Safety, Halal Food and Food Hygiene-oriented work,
• To continuously improve the awareness of Quality, Halal Food and Food Safety by training our staff,
• To produce safe products in accordance with customer requests, Islamic Rules and Turkish Food Codex,
• To ensure compliance with the Food Safety Management System, OIC/SMIIC 1 Halal Food General Requirements and Quality Management System Standards and to continuously improve the effectiveness of our system.
All kinds of audio, visual, textual information and documents, trademarks and all kinds of intellectual property rights published on this site belong to the relevant brands, are used only by their owners and with the permission of their owners and are covered by copyright. They may not be copied, modified, rented, lent, lent, transmitted or published in any way without authorisation. No information and documents including any audio, video, text taken from this website may be sold or distributed for any profit. The technical information on this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or update errors. It is not binding for our company. The information contained in this website may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Each user who logs in to the site has read and accepted the "Legal Notice".